Friday, March 30, 2012

Big news, big decisions!

In 2009 I graduated with a degree in Psychology.  I chose this career path because I had a huge love for people and a huge heart for helping people.  Originally I wanted to counsel adolescents, but that dream slowly faded because I felt like that was not necessarily my passion anymore.  I still had the foundation of loving people and wanting to help them, but I slowly became lost as to how I wanted to do that.  I started to feel like I would not be good at counseling people with their problems because, I would probably take their problems home with me and stress about it.  I honestly felt so lost as to where my life would go.


Within the last 2 years, I have really had a passion for eating healthy and working out. I started to really care about what I put into my body and how to keep my body in tip top shape. I remember one day I was looking up fitness stuff and then the light bulb went off! I could put my background in psychology and my new passion for health together. I did some research and boom, I found the perfect solution for me. So this July, I will be back in school and studying to get my licence to become a health coach!!! At first I was so scared, especially because I have been out of school for some time now however, I feel right about it and I am definitely excited to see where God is taking me with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment