Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Breathe in and breathe out

The boyfriend is officially deployed in Afghanistan now.  I never understood how easy it has been up to this point.  It goes to show you that when you complain about something, someone somewhere always will have it worse.  When he was doing his training at Fort Bliss, we got to talk everyday.  I believe there was maybe only two days that we went without actually speaking, but a text was always in sight.  Yesterday was the first day in our relationship that I did not hear anything.  It was like my world was at a stand still until I heard from him.  Thank goodness my phone rang this morning from a text and I got my usual morning wake up.  Seeing that, made my whole entire world come alive again.  I encourage you to love your loved one a little more, hug them a little tighter, and cherish them like you've never cherished them before.

No comments:

Post a Comment