Monday, August 13, 2012

Suddenly, everything changed....

For awhile, I knew that July 10, 2012 would be a day that would change my world forever.  I just did not know how exactly.  On that day, I had to say bye to my best friend and love of my life.  My dear boyfriend got deployed.  Having to say bye to him and go through the motions was by far the worst thing that I have ever had to do! Since then, it has been a work in progress getting up and continuing on with life so that I do not become the ultimate hermit.  At first, I felt as though someone had punched me in the stomach and left me with no air to breath.  I felt lost and was not sure what to do with myself.  Now I have made myself a busy little bee with school, working out, and figuring out Zumba routines so that I can teach a class.  That was my goal; to be as busy as possible!  Now, I find that I do enjoy being busy (it makes the day go by faster)  however, I feel as though a nice day to myself with nothing to do would suite me fine.  No classes that I must complete, no workouts to do, no worry of getting fat because I can't workout looming over my head, and the list could go on and on.  I just need a night where I could eat a good meal.  Curl up in a blanket and read a book or even watch a good movie!  A way to distress myself of all the hussle bussle and worry that surrounds me.

No comments:

Post a Comment